Our unyielding faith on Swamiji's ideals of "Service of mankind is service to God" is the mantra behind our mission. We, therefore, make it a point to practice exactly what we believe in so firmly. We consider “Sevabrata” as a means to reach out selflessly to many desperate & critically ill patients and do our best to provide timely medical help in all matters be it financial, logistical, advisory etc.
Inspired by the enduring legacy of Swami Vivekananda, our mission is:
- Help provide timely medical advice to poor and needy families in rural and semi-rural India.
- Help organise funds from our members & broader society to be able to provide the much needed financial assistance to the needy and helpless suffering families.
- Provide logistical support in terms of transportation and temporary accommodation to patient’s families during the hospitalization.
- Look after the post-hospitalization financial and wellbeing of the patient.
- Keep regular touchpoints and connects with the patient families lest should there be any further deterioration in the health condition.